All work is carried out in accordance with BS7671 (IET Wiring Regulations 17th Edition).
The installation will comply with Part P of the Building Regulations (2005). Where required, on completion R2D Electrical Solutions will issue the relevant certification and inform your local building control office of the nature and extent of the works carried out.
R2D Electrical Solutions guarantees all work for a period of 12 months from completion, provided that the work is not altered or interfered with in any way (including third party repairs). Materials and components are subject to manufacturer’s warranty.
All installation work is covered by the ELECSA 6 year insurance-backed Warranty Scheme.
Power may be shut off as the work is carried out and a temporary supply fitted. Flooring may be lifted to provide access. In order to run new cables, the contractor may need to open channels in the ceilings and walls.
The above may not apply to every project and your electrician will advise you on the day.
R2D Electrical Solutions will take every care to avoid damage during the execution of works, however, dependent on the age of the property and the type of work contracted it is possible that some slight damage may be inevitable, i.e. cracking or breaking of dried floorboards, cracks to plaster near channelling, carpets not refitting tightly. We cannot be held responsible for repairs to such damage.
R2D Electrical Solutions, will require the full payment of submitted invoice and this required when the works have been completed. Upon completion, the balance of the monies owed will become due. Larger projects may require interim payments, and this will be agreed in advance. R2D Electrical Solutions accept most methods of payment including Bank transfers and card.
All materials including fittings, cables and other components remain the property of R2D Electrical Solutions until full and final payment is made.
Any problems with goods supplied or work done must be reached to us in writing within 7 days of receipt of invoice.
1. Additional works (that is, those not specifically noted in this quotation) will be subject to charges at our normal rate per hour.
2. All fittings remain the property of R2D Electrical Solutions until full and final payment is received.
3. All fittings and components provided as white plastic conforming to the relevant British standards (unless otherwise stated).
4. R2D Electrical Solutions will provide materials and labour unless otherwise stated.
5. R2D Electrical Solutions will have access to the property on the days agreed. The job duration quoted assumes vacant access and the absence of delays or disruptions by other trades. Any delays due to disruption or impeded access may result in additional charges.
6. R2D Electrical Solutions will not be responsible for waste removal.
7. Occupants will need to ensure that the floor spaces of all rooms are clear. Any delays due to unclear spaces will result in additional charges.
8. Certificates, where required, will be forwarded on receipt of full payment.
9. Parking permits are to be provided where required, otherwise parking costs will be added to the final invoice.
10. Any Parts or materials not supplied by R2D Electrical Solutions will not be covered by our warranty if found to be defective, return visits will be subject to charges at our normal rate per hour.
11. Any fault finding is charged at are normal hourly rate plus any materials needed.
12. After issuing and accepting a quote R2D Electrical Solutions find that it is not as quoted due to been a different part needed then any works already completed are charged at our normal hourly rate.
A Complaint must be made within 7 days of work been completed and must be made via email to email@example.com
We will aim to deal with all complaints within 48 hours but we will notify the customer/client that we have received there complaint within 24 hours.
Once a complaint has been received we will then carry out any remedial work required at the company’s cost with the exception of customer supplied items if this is the faulty item.
All complaints will be taken seriously and every 3 months all complaints will be sent to a third party along with any action taken to ensure we continue to provide only the highest level of service possible.
If a customer believes that there complaint hasn’t been taken seriously or been dealt with a manner in which they are happy then they can contact the Which trusted trade dispute resolution Ombudsman for dispute resolution on 0333 241 3209 or by visiting http://www.disputeresolutionombudsman.org/membership/whichtrustedtraders/
Errors and omissions excepted.
If i can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Duane & Rachel
R2D Electrical Solutions
0115 854 1293
0753 520 806